The LAUNCH team has some of the best and the brightest people in the industry. If you’re interested in being part of a dynamic and growing organization, we invite you to review our open positions below:
LAUNCH is one of the fastest growing aviation staffing firms in the country and as a result we are adding additional recruiters to our team! If you are career minded, have a positive attitude and a strong desire for success then we have a rewarding career opportunity for you!
LAUNCH offers competitive salary with weekly commissions and monthly bonuses based upon attainable goals. We offer an extensive training program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates from various career websites including LAUNCH’s internal software database.
- Conduct phone screen interviews to properly match candidates with the right opportunities.
- Properly enter and update candidate details into LAUNCH’s internal software database.
- Work closely with Account Managers to support client recruiting needs to match the right candidate with the right opportunity.
- Develop network of candidates utilizing recruiting resources and maintain candidate relationships utilizing LAUNCH’ internal database.
- Continually work with the team of recruiters to support clients and promote company growth.
- Work with Account Managers to develop business leads.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Handle overflow items from other departments as needed.
- Must have a positive attitude; be self-directed, goal oriented and career minded.
- Aviation knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Experience working in the aerospace industry is preferred but not required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must have a sense of urgency.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Previous recruiting experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Jean Rollo. Type “Aviation Recruiter” in the subject line.
SOCIAL MEDIA/SALES COORDINATOR
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Social Media and Sales Coordinator to manage all social media content; website and online presence; recruiting marketing and sales coordination.
The right candidate will have a degree in journalism, public relations, marketing, communications and/or 1+ year of experience in marketing. Strong written communication skills are necessary.
- Develop content for posting on all designated social media outlets
- Maintain daily activity and posts to State Job Boards and all of LAUNCH’s social media accounts – including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
- Understand competitor presences/perceptions
- Working with LAUNCH Marketing Manager, obtain maximum market recognition for LAUNCH through: website; trade publications; Public Relations; job postings; trade shows; etc.
- Assist in creation of new collateral and LAUNCH promotional items as needed.
- Coordinate with the sales department to open, close and update all job orders in the applicant tracking system
- Perform sales administrative tasks as needed
- Ensure LAUNCH branding/messaging throughout all LAUNCH outlets
- Ownership of LAUNCH website
- Work with Marketing Manager to coordinate all LAUNCH trade shows – includes promotional collateral; registrations; travel/logistics; show interface/liaison.
- 1-2 years experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree required
- Proficient in social media
- Above average technical skills (PC, MAC)
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Passion to learn new things and take the initiative to do so
- Desire to work hard and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Knowledge of the aviation and/or staffing industry and experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) are a MAJOR PLUS!
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Jean Rollo. Type “Social Media/Sales Coordinator” in the subject line.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
LAUNCH offers you an ACA-compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.