LAUNCH Teams is our project-based solution that provides fully-staffed teams of specialized experts when and where you need them, anywhere around the world. We provide fixed-rate pricing on nose-to-tail and/or fleet-wide maintenance programs. We also handle urgent repairs and modifications for clients with AOG situations. Our services include:
- Avionics modifications
- Interior modifications
- Special programs
Proven Impact: Clients Save Time and Money
Our industry expertise has allowed us to create and implement an effective team approach that benefits our clients. LAUNCH Teams has a positive impact on our clients’ bottom lines through time and/or cost savings. We invite you to learn more about our Team Solutions:
- The LAUNCH Avionics Team – fixed-rate pricing on nose-to-tail and/or fleet-wide maintenance programs
- The LAUNCH AOG Team – urgent aircraft repairs and modifications
Advantages of LAUNCH Teams
LAUNCH Teams deliver numerous benefits, including:
- Fixed-rate pricing – We don’t provide a proposal then go overestimate by charging on a per-man/per-hour basis. LAUNCH provides a fixed cost and sticks to it.
- Fully-staffed teams – To get your job done on time and on budget, LAUNCH provides a complete team: technicians, leads and supervisors. No need to cherry-pick contractors for individual positions.
- Highly-experienced leadership – LAUNCH Avionics & AOG Team solutions are headed by Executive Vice President, Roy Carwile. Roy’s more than 30 years of industry experience includes Avionics with Delta and Southwest. He was the first person to equip aircraft with ADS-B. Learn more about Roy
- Certification on all platforms – We are certified and trained on all commercial aircraft platforms, including: Boeing, Airbus, McDonnell Douglas, Embraer and Gulfstream.
Prepare for growth. Contact LAUNCH today.