Launch Professionals is seeking an Electrical Wiring Interconnection System Engineer in Nagoya, Japan.
Designated EWIS global expert for Electrical Wiring Systems Team, Electrical System Design Department, Engineering Division
The responsible Engineer will be global expert in Electrical Wiring activities EWIS, will coordinate with contracted suppliers, interface with all other aircraft functions and engineering teams to coordinate and obtain the approval of any task assigned contributing to the aircraft System development and Certification;
Scope of Work:
- Work as Global engineering expert as part of the EWIS team
- Basic work scope is to participate in the development and finalization of the MRJ-200 (MRJ-90) T/C design, compliant to all applicable requirements.
- This activity includes;
- .Evaluating the current aircraft design, with respect to compliance to the EWIS related airworthiness regulations of JCAB, FAA and EASA,
- Coordinate activities related to defining the ESSDs required to generate wiring diagrams
- Support verification and showing-compliance activities, such as Ground and Flight Tests, Design Reviews, Inspections, Analysis, etc.
- Coordinating integration of design change activities originated from EWIS requirements when required, run unit base and manage aircraft level changes for EWIS group
- Responsible for tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/ reviewing related documents, technical calculation, interface discussions with the team members and all the other stakeholders including systems, structures, manufacturing, customer support, and partners.
- Coaching and Education of client members about professional knowledge in the EWIS domain.
- Interface with other suppliers as appropriate.
- Provide technical expertise and to assist in resolving the EWIS issues during any rig testing or flight testing.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards