Lead Avionics Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related maintenance and aircraft modifications on Corporate aircraft for an opportunity in Birmingham, AL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Technicians will install, inspect, test, adjust, or repair avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, and navigation on comercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 7+ years of corporate aircraft experience required.
- FCC License required; A&P license preferred.
- Garmin and pitot-static experience required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.