IBT Maintenance Support Team Member
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an IBT Maintenance Support Team Member in Everett, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Support maintenance in activities of data entry, research, audit records and paperwork control.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Data entry input of routine maintenance paperwork packages for aircraft.
- Generates MWO/NRC’s required by input of routine packages.
- On completion of routine package input, verify all entries using computer and handwrite forms and make any corrections.
- Responsible for security and accountability for copies of NRC’s, tallies and handwrites.
- Set-up, maintain and up-date aircraft books and related files.
- Responsible for typing, logging and faxing/mailing MRR/SDR report forms to customer reliability after receiving information for Quality Control on assigned aircraft when required by procedures.
- Ensure ATS repair station records are accurately archived and maintained in the electronic record keeping system.
- Responsible for uploading aircraft documents/records to customer computer system as customer requirements deem necessary.
- Research aircraft repair parts using aircraft effectives within engineering orders, service bulletins, drawings, illustrated parts catalog, and technical data.
- Assist maintenance personnel in locating references for repairs and fabrication.
- Works with Production Support personnel to coordinate workscope changes during checks and modifications.
- Update customer computer systems with appropriate information as required by each customer.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.