LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aviation Maintenance Planner in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The 24-hour monitoring of system flight operations concerning aircraft routing and positioning. Position maintains constant awareness of operation and resources by monitoring flight activity, electronic and maintenance events. Support Planners building Work Packages based on operational and or layover requirements. Ensures aircraft is routed to specified maintenance stations fulfilling requests from maintenance personnel. Matches available man hours to station capacity, workload requirements while ensuring tooling and parts availability. Coordinate station workload with other Regional Planners. Proactively responds to and anticipates events to minimize flight delays and cancellations. Works in unison with internal OCC disciplines to minimize customer impact. Services and other cross divisional departments that impact corporate initiatives. Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
Qualifications and requirements:
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Fundamental knowledge of flight schedule, aircraft types and maintenance programs highly desired. Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have experience working effectively on cross-functional teams with the ability to work in a diverse work group.
- Will have the ability to build relationships while managing multiple demands within a complex organization.
- Must be able to prioritize and adapt to constant changes in a fast paced, high stress work environment. Should present a professional business like image, have a strong work ethic and commitment to operational excellence.
- Must be able to perform required tasks with minimal guidance, be detail oriented, and exhibit excellent organizational skills.
- Must have fundamental knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.) and good overall computer skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.