LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Part Dispatcher for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Parts Dispatcher will be responsible for document control, parts dispatching, kitting, and work directly with the spares planner to achieve 100% OTD for all aftermarket material.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of one year of shipping/receiving/shop support work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Demostrated ability to read and interpret technical procedures, purchase specifications, and contractual terms and conditions.
- Must be able to be certified to drive light duty trucks, operate pallet jacks and forklifts, and hand trucks.
- Preference given to those with forklift, pallet jack, and hazardous materials (HAZMAT) certification
- Demonstrated computer skills using web based applications.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.