Materials Coordinator -Interior Designer
LAUNCH is seeking an Interior Designer in Dallas/FT. Worth, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for Design Materials Support.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Knowledge/understanding of fabric and materials related to aircraft interior design
- Maintain Design materials library
- Coordinate/lead regular meetings related to preparation of aircraft
- Oversee design progress against schedule and budget
- Confirm correct receipt of materials ordered
- Arrange for transport of soft goods to upholstery shop, properly rack bolts and hides
- Inspect received decorative materials and advise vendor of any problems
- Coordinate vendor application of flammability and other treatments
- Coordinate design material shipments to outside vendors
- Related duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent. Previous office management or related experience a plus.
- Understanding of production processes.
- Understanding of basic design principals and standards.
- Good communications skills.
- Proficient with related computer applications (spreadsheets, word processing). Ability to read and comprehend design material layouts.
- Strong organizational skills; attentive to detail.
- Able to coordinate well with other departments
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.