LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Fleet Manager for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Fleet Manager is responsible for the overall performance of a customers production visits. These responsibilities include serving as the customer liaison, ensuring sufficient manpower allocations, increasing margins, meeting commitments, ensuring customer expectations are met or exceeded, and enhancing the operational efficiency of the teams in order to ensure the successful selling function of the product lines.
- Serve as main point of contact with the customers maintenance and management teams.
- Address customer concerns and inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that all program objectives meet or exceed contractual obligations.
- Establish and maintain lines of communication between the customer and internal AAR departments necessary for efficient and timely output of quality product.
- Communicate to Senior Management any problems and suggested solutions.
- Liaise with support departments to ensure program success.
- Prepare status and metric reports for Management and Senior Management.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Identify new opportunities
- Travel is periodically required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess current and active FAA Airframe and PowerPlant Certification
- Bachelors degree (BA) from four year college or university preferred
- Previous Maintenance Lead or Supervisory experience required.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
- Minimum three years’ experience in aircraft line maintenance, base/overhaul maintenance, or aircraft manufacturing
- Knowledge of and experience with aircraft maintenance operations and applicable FAA regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with aircraft maintenance workflow planning, personnel resource allocation, program budgeting, and invoicing/billing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy (ie MS Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook Project, etc)
- Project Management experience preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with Continuous Improvement and/or Lean, Six Sigma theory, processes and tool preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.