Supply Chain Management Expert
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a supply Chain Management Expert for an opportunity in Nagoya,Japan.
The candidate will be responsible for suppliers’ performance and cost management and will act as a primary link and contact between suppliers, Procurement, Program Management Office (PMO) and Engineering Management Office (EMO).
- Responsible for managing suppliers’ performance, KPI definition, recovery plans and remedies against breaches
- Responsible for preparing and implementing strategies for contractual and commercial negotiations with suppliers
- Responsible for suppliers’ relationship management and coordination of program reviews
- Responsible for preparing and implementing strategies to minimize aircraft Bill of Material (BOM) and Programs non-recurring costs
- Responsible for internal coordination and reporting, by working closely with cross-functional leadership teams within various groups and with the procurement leadership teams
- Identify cost reduction opportunities through value engineering activities, and implementation/development of new technologies
- Ensure contracts are maintained and applied in accordance to our business requirements.
- Create formal networks internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Ten (10) years of experience in Supply Chain Management or Procurement in the aerospace industry
- Strong negotiation experience; capable of establishing logical arguments and finalizing agreements
- Strong capabilities in operational, commercial and financial management
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skillset
- Proven experience in complex project management
- Recognized for his/her leadership and innovation,
- Experienced in managing complex engineering/technical projects
- Strong knowledge of legal terminology and interpretation of contracts
- Familiar with aircraft design, configuration, certification and change management principles
- Detail oriented, focused, rigorous and committed to meeting deadlines
- Have a high proficiency and are a good communicator in English (written and spoken)
- You have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office environment with knowledge of MS Project.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.