LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Avionics Techs for an opportunity in Lexington, KY
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot corporate aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience installing and testing of aircraft electrical / avionics systems.
- Successful completion of a military or civilian equivalent electrical / avionics training course.
Must be proficient in reading and interpreting schematics, engineering drawings and technical manuals / technical orders.
- Documented Military/DOD Service School or Civilian/FAA equivalent training desired
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.