LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Machine Operator for an opportunity in Marion, MA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Machine operator perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production with operating machines, press brake, drills, and power mills.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have machine operating experience.
- Must have experience with pre-set machine shop, drill press, pre-set lathes, and coin winding machines.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.