LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking GSE Mechanics with experience on ground service equipment for an opportunity in Miami, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
GSE Mechanics perform scheduled preventative maintenance inspections and unscheduled repairs, air and hydraulic brake repairs, tire repairs and warranty procedures and repairs. GSE mechanics will also diagnose electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic problems.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 3+ years of repair experience. GSE experience preferred but not required
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a set of hand tools including toolbox and multi-function electrical meter
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and driving record check
- ASE certifications preferred but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.