Avionics Supervisor – Minneapolis, MN
LAUNCH Avionics is seeking highly skilled avionics technicians nationwide with lead or supervisory experience to help oversee/manage teams as part of a large, fast paced modification operation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Supervisors will oversee the operation of teams of mechanics currently working mostly gogo 2ku wifi installs along with additional projects / work that comes in. Supervisor will assign tasks to mechanics, manage payroll, process paperwork, work on plane flow and holding team to schedules/milestones. Also deal with conflict resolution among mechanics, help grow and develop technicians, customer/client interfacing and relationship development, and support the Project Manager with any other duties as needed.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Boeing or Airbus experience preferred.
- Modification (wifi) experience highly desired.
- 5+ years commercial airframe experience required in a lead role or higher.
- Will consider a combination of military and commercial experience.
- A license required. A&P preferred.
- Letter of Recommendation from previous supervisor.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must perform job duties in a timely manner, with no defects.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision with a team goal in mind.
- Must be able to work well with other members of a close team.
- Must be willing to work any shift as required.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.