Engineering Project Manager
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Senior Engineering Project Manager for an opportunity in Winston Salem, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define project scope, work statements, interdepartmental dependencies, goals, milestones and deliverables that support contractual requirements
- Set project expectations and continually monitor progress.
- Track project milestones and deliverables and drive action among project participants to achieve expected project results.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related scientific field (MBA Preferred).
- Two year degree or four year degree in another field with equivalent related work experience may be substituted.
- Ten (10) years experience in aircraft/aerospace industry in an engineering, operations or supply chain role.
- Three (3) years experience in a lead, supervisory or project management role.
Possess strong knowledge of project management and contract administration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.