Avionics Technician – Multiple Locations
LAUNCH Avionics is seeking highly skilled avionics technicians nationwide with experience performing wire harness fabrication and terminations and aircraft wiring modifications on commercial or corporate aircraft.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Technicians will install, inspect, and test, WIFI, IFE, LED, EEPLS, Live TV, Interior Lighting Modifications, Etc. in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Boeing 737, 757, or Airbus A319/A320 experience preferred.
- 3+ Years of commercial airframe experience required. Will consider a combination of military and commercial experience.
- A&P license is a plus but not required.
- GoGo, Row44, Direct TV, Panasonic WiFi and IFE experience is a plus.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must perform job duties in a timely manner, with no defects.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision with a team goal in mind.
- Must be able to work well with other members of a close team.
- Must be willing to work any shift as required.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH Avionics?
LAUNCH Avionics provides industry leading compensation benefits in a scenario that each member is rewarded for work completion, within span time, and under budget. All team members will share in the financial rewards of the company as the modification process is streamlined. A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH Avionics provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.