LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is one of the fastest growing aviation staffing firms in the country. If you are career-minded, have a positive attitude and a strong desire for success then we have a rewarding career opportunity for you!
LAUNCH is hiring a Compliance Specialist with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization and enhanced multitasking abilities to work with the LAUNCH Compliance Team. You will report within the Operations organization and will have the opportunity to learn the aviation industry, gain compliance experience, and be able to grow with the Company.
- Onboard all employees (employment verifications; background checks; I-9 e-verify, etc.)
- Review and meticulously edit a specific set of compliance documentation
- Ensure all reviewed documents exactly meet our clients’ rules and state laws
- Contact employees in regard to missing or incorrect paperwork
- Answer phones and questions employees may have
- Work with multiple internal departments to process a substantial volume of documents
- Audit information in documents for accuracy and proactively work to minimize future errors
- Call attention to discrepancies and work amicably with coworkers to perfect documents
- Learn and maintain knowledge base of current company, state and federal regulations to ensure the greatest possible compliance
- Strong desire to learn and to grow personally and professionally
- Customer Service focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of urgency with the ability to shift focus and prioritize effectively
- High energy and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, competitive and dynamic environment
- Collaborative and independent productivity
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn the aviation staffing industry, Compliance process and LAUNCH business model
- Outgoing personality and ability to connect with a wide demographic
- Must be tech-savvy and a quick learner
- 2 years of work experience in an office environment preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.