Supply Chain Program Leader
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Supply Chain Program Leader with extensive aerospace manufacturing experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Applies expert and specialized knowledge to plan, direct, and coordinate Supply Chain activities in concert with Engineering to support customer program requirements. Participates and leads executive level program reviews at customer sites. Primary Supply Chain contact for customer program status for Supply Chain and Supplier actions in partnership with Engineering.
Develops solutions to complex and unusual problems that require considerable ingenuity and innovation to make substantial modification to policies and standards related to managing engineering projects in the areas of design or technology. Work is accomplished with only limited direction allowing considerable freedom to act.
Plans, directs and coordinates activities to ensure Supply Chain Management processes support customer
requirements. Responsible to develop and coordinate executive level presentation of material to customers to
support of customer program expectations and requests. Support and complete audits of Supply Chain Management processes and supplier processes to ensure compliance to customer requirements. Establishes project/ program milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions such as allocation of resources or changing contract specifications and technical solutions. Coordinates and works with other functional organizations to resolve project / program issues. Works as Supply Chain Management liaison in understanding and communicating customer requirements, including customer audit preparations; discusses issues of project with customer, engineering and other personnel. Assigns personnel to specific Supply Chain aspects or phases of project. Prepares various project reports for management, customers and others, as needed
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor level degree in Business or Engineering, Master level degree preferred and ten (10) or more years’ experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Aerospace industry experience required, Program management and OEM and work with Tier 1 Suppliers as Customer interface preferred.
- Works under limited direction. Guidance as to objectives, critical issues and policy. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and methods.
- Proficient use of standard software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint.
- Competent use of Aerospace New Production Introduction, New Product Development and Engineering Change processes.
- Must be willing and able to travel approximately 50% of the time. Actual travel requirements will vary based on assigned projects / programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.