Accounts Payable Clerk
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Accounts Payable Clerk for an opportunity in Peachtree City, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for maintaining customer files, the processing of daily invoicing activity, as well as support for the accounts payable team.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have 1+ years of experience within the admin or accounting/financial field.
- Must have good time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
- Should be enthusiastic and goal oriented as well as have good administration skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Must be comfortable working alone as well as under the assistance of a supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.