Quality Control Supervisor
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Quality Control Supervisor with experience inspecting commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Dallas, TX.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Quality Control Supervisor will inspect the quality of the aircraft interiors and aircraft interior components in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Five to Seven (5 to 7) Years related experience quality assurance/control in Aerospace.
- Supervisory experience required.
- A&P License is required.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or school.
- Must have thorough understanding of FAR’s, experience and knowledge with techniques and tools in a FAA 145 repair station.
- Must be proficient with MS Office.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have the ability to travel domestically or internationally.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.