Warehouse Supply Attendant
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Warehouse Supply Attendant for an opportunity in Arlington, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Warehouse Supply Attendant is responsible for warehousing and distribution of aircraft parts and related materials within logistics operation.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Warehhouse experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Fill & fair experience preferred
- Knowledge of “shop math” including use of measurement tools
- Familiarity with blueprint reading
- Ability to meet deadlines and use of hand tools preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.