LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Commodity Manager for an opportunity in Tulsa, OK.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Applies expert and specialized knowledge in developing commodity strategies and programs for procuring goods and services such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts and supplies for aerospace manufacturing operations. Develops and provides leadership to institutionalize the processes of Continuous Improvement in accordance with organization goals and objectives.
Develops commodity strategies across TNG business units, coordinates procurement projects to improve cost control and functions as a project leader providing technical leadership requiring ingenuity and innovation.
Develops, plans studies and collects data to determine cost saving options for parts and material. Analyzes data obtained. Develops and delivers reports for cost savings as a result of studies and projects of commodity activity and negotiations.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor level degree in business or a related discipline from a four-year college or university and ten (10) or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- May directly supervise a small staff of one (1) to three (3) professionals and/or clerical support staff as needed related to specific Projects. May indirectly supervise from 50 to 100 managers, supervisors, Leads, and other personnel as part of Program Management. Program’s value between 50 and 100 Million.
- Communicate effectively using electronic media and in written and verbal forms. Make telephone and direct personal contact with internal and external personnel and make formal presentations to small or large groups. Competent in the use of standard software applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Safety training applicable to the job and work area.
- Complete the required University training for all Stakeholders.
- Comply with Group Leadership Competencies for Stakeholders.
- Ability and willingness to assist and transfer technical knowledge to less experienced Stakeholders.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.