LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a rotor wing aircraft Inspector for an opportunity in Enterprise, AL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Inspectors will ensure safe operation of aircraft by completing preventative maintenance inspections; following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, evaluating new equipment and other inspection techniques to include, phase inspections, in-process inspections, pre-paint inspections, and final aircraft inspections.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have a valid Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate
- 5 years of UH-1 experience preferred
- 1 year UH-1 inspection experience with military records (DA PAM 738-751) preferred
- Background in sheet metal, mechanical, and /or electrical and avionics.
- Must pass a standard FAA visual acuity test with vision corrected to 20/20.
- Familiar with the applicable regulations and with the inspection methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment and tools used to determines the airworthiness of the article on which maintenance, preventative maintenance, or alterations are being performed.
- Proficient in using the various types of inspection equipment and visual inspection aids appropriate for the article being inspected.
- Technical Spanish a plus. Ability to use computer systems and Microsoft programs preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.