Customer Service Representative
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Customer Service Reps for an opportunity in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The CSR is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met in a timely manner.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 2 to 5 years customer service experience in a call center, aerospace environment, or manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience entering POs or invoicing
- Must be proficient in the operation of office computers.
- Associate degree in business or related field is preferred
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.