LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Engineer for an opportunity in Redmond, WA.
• Responsible of Material Review Boards for customer returns to ensure that effective root cause and corrective action analysis for nonconformance
• Participate in Design Review and new programs on quality planning
• Assist manufacturing and engineering with effective corrective action identification and implementation
• Lead activities in establishing, implementing and maintaining effective key characteristics, results of inspection activities, control charting, control plans for critical processes identified
• Provide periodic reports to a variety of customers as required
• Responsible for flowdown of quality requirements to suppliers as required
• Participate with Improvement Teams to identify areas for continuous improvement opportunities
• Develop, write, edit and publish quality system policies and procedures in compliance with customer system requirements
• Implement and manage configuration control system for quality procedures and forms
• Responsible for root cause and effective corrective action identification to eliminate nonconformance identified by customers and internally
• Provide timely written responses to customers for root cause and corrective actions
• Verify that corrective actions implemented are verified and effective
• Lead Material Review Boards for internal defects
• Lead and conduct audits of quality system elements, manufacturing processes and products
• Provide detailed reports of audits and initiate corrective actions as required with follow-up
• Implement and manage internal corrective action system
• Provide weekly reports to Senior Management regarding the corrective action system
• Provide training regarding quality programs
• Lead various continuous improvement projects/teams
• Assist with customer audits of the company
• Provide written responses to customers for audit findings
• Audit Repair Station activities
• Review a variety of engineering documentation for compliance to contractual requirements
- Four (4) year engineering degree/CQE certification or equivalent experience required
- Two (2) years experience in Quality Engineering or management for a manufacturing company
- Creating metrics from scratch – using data collected (and using pie charts or pareto charts), AS9100 auditing, working with customers, design reviews, and documentation experience is ideal for this role.
- Candidates must be eligible to work unrestricted for any US employer – Sponsorship not available.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office programs — Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint
• Must be self-motivated and independently determine best course of action for a variety of situations
• Should have SPC experience and knowledge
• Must be able to prioritize tasks and determine need for Director of Quality assistance as required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.