LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Installer for an opportunity in Appleton, WI.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Installers assist in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma/GED
- 2 years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or 2 years related work experience
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams
- Able to work in small restricted areas
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be computer literate
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.