- LAUNCH ASSOCIATES / SAFETY
The safety of our employees is always of the utmost importance to everyone at LAUNCH. Working safely is a condition of employment and we expect every employee to be responsible for his or her safety. As we always say at LAUNCH, Safety Rules are Your Best Tools!
LAUNCH is committed to providing a safe work environment and we ask you to always keep safe work habits top of mind. This includes observing all safety rules, practices and procedures and always use caution in your work activities. Please remember, it is critical for your safety and the safety of those around you to immediately report any unsafe work condition to the appropriate supervisor as soon as possible.
If you do experience an injury, LAUNCH provides you with an immediate response plan to enable you to receive the necessary medical attention you need, get you back to work in a timely manner and proactively manage your claim.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE INJURED AT WORK:
- If it is a medical emergency, please call 911.
- All LAUNCH employees are provided with a lime green wallet card at the time of hire. If you do not have this card, please contact LAUNCH to receive one at 1.888.888.7195, ext. 5.
- Keep your lime green wallet card with you at all times.
- Follow the steps on the card if you experience an injury.
- Notify your job site supervisor immediately and call the LAUNCH Workers’ Compensation office ASAP at 1.888.888.7195, ext. 5.
- You will need to complete a detailed report of your injury.
- If medical treatment is necessary, the LAUNCH Workers’ Compensation office will help direct you to a medical facility for care.
- Please tell your medical provider that you have been injured at work so they can complete the necessary forms.
- Please print out and complete the accident reporting form and fax it toll free to 877-754-0317.
- Any medical reports or bills must be faxed to the LAUNCH Workers’ Compensation office at 877-754-0317 .
- A full investigation by LAUNCH of the incident is required before acceptance of an injury claim.
- If possible, LAUNCH expects you to return to your job immediately following treatment.
- Failure to follow these procedures may jeopardize coverage of your claim.