Apply OnlineApply by Email
Aircraft Cabinet Finisher
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Cabinet Finisher for an opportunity in Appleton, WI.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Cabinet Finishers learn and perform the basic skills and functions related to aircraft cabinet finish preparation and application processes using design and engineering drawings.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma/GED
- 1 year months of wood working, wood finishing or auto body and painting experience in a technical environment
- Experience in sanding veneers and hardwoods. Experience in spraying, sanding & buffing automotive clear coats
- Prior experience with finishing preferred
- Able to climb ladders and stairs
- Able to work in small restricted areas
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be computer literate
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.