LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aerospace Engineers III for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aerospace Engineer will designs and supervise the interior modification of aircraft and associated parts.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 8+ years experience required.
- Must be familiar with CFR’s and DOT regulations pertaining to aircraft cabin interiors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering required.
- Understanding and experience with major airline processes is preferred.
Mechanical Design experience in aircraft interior modifications required.
Experience with monuments and how they attach to the aircraft.
AutoCAD/Solidworks experience required.
Composite design experience a plus.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.