Apply OnlineApply by Email
Engineering Project Manager
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Senior Engineering Project Manager for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Project Manager identifies, develops, analyzes and works cross-divisionally to vet and win approval for fleet initatives that inprove the product, efficiency and profitability.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or a related field. MAster’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of overall work experience, three (3) of which in an engineering, project management or finance role.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and provide insight.
- Must have knowledge of aircraft interiors, the associated FAA, DOT, and TSA regulatory requirements, and have the ability to perform financial analysis.
- Must be a self-starter and be a strategic thinker, inquisitive and fact-oriented. Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Must be persuasive and have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and be able to communicate effectively and across divisions and at all levels in the organization.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Up to 20% travel required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.