Apply OnlineApply by Email
Tool Equivalency Analyst
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Tool Equivalency Analyst in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Tool Equivalency Analyst provides direct technical support to Line, Base, Engine, and Component Maintenance organizations to ensure the provision and equivalency of safe, compliant, and cost effective equipment which is necessary for aircraft reliability and on time performance.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Past technical experience working in aircraft maintenance, machine shop, or ground support equipment as an AMT, Avionics, Machinist, GMT or is a licensed Engineer.
- Possession of Airframe and/or Power-plant licenses is highly desirable as is a college degree.
- Minimum of three years in a maintenance environment is required.
- Experience and ability to read and interpret AAs, SBs, ADs, wiring diagrams, AMMs, CMs, Ems, tool designs, and other technical documents preferred.
- Understanding of tool design preferred. Understanding of ARINC 668 tool equivalency is preferred.
- Experience in aircraft parts Avionics test stands is preferred.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, audiogram and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.