Apply OnlineApply by Email
Final Assembly & Finishing
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Final Assembly / Finishing techs with experience on assembly of complicated high-end quality furniture for an opportunity in Bellingham, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Final Assembly / Finisher is responsible for the assembly of complicated high-end quality furniture. They will be assigned to an assembly cell and will be responsible for the timely completion of product while providing guidance for the other operators assigned to the cell. This person will be able to work independently and provide status on part shortages or on commit dates from the cell.
- Check in parts kit and create shortage report
- Update daily task board and assign tasks to other cell member
- Troubleshooter for the cell
- Work with ME and Engineering to correct drawing and build issues
- Responsible for ensuring cell shadow boards are maintained and tools put away at the end of the shift
- Train other cell members
- Ensure best practices are being followed
- Build complicated furniture on time and under budget
- Fill out expedite forms
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Previous assembly experience preferred
- Electrical experience a plus preferred
- Must have ability to learn new software
- Advanced blue print reading skills required
- Ability to work overtime as required to meet business needs required
- Ability to work swing shift as needed required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.