Apply OnlineApply by Email
Wire Harness Assemblers
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Wire Harness Assemblers for an opportunity in Bellingham, WA.
Job Duties and Requirements:
Wire Harness Assemblers fabricate wire harness and cable assemblies in accordance with provided documentation.
- 3+ years of aerospace electrical experience; building wire harnesses
- Must be able to interpret electrical drawings, drawing notes, bill of materials, etc.
- Must be able to assemble electronic assemblies, including wiring and structural components.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work overtime as required to meet business needs required
- Ability to work swing shift as needed required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.