Apply OnlineApply by Email
Dyanmic FEA Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Dyanmic FEA Engineer for an opportunity in Gainesville, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The individual is responsible for performing dynamic impact simulation independently. The individual will also be responsible for developing new and time saving finite element modeling techniques.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have FEA experience using LS-Dyna or Radioss.
- Must have experience using Altair HyperWorks suite or ANSYS.
- Knowledge of NASTRAN or ABAQUS is preferred.
- M.S. in mecahnical or aerospace or aeronautical engineering required
- Must have excellent knowledge of ATDs (Anthropomorhic test device) hardware and models.
- 6 years of FEA related experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Aeronautical Engineering or related.
- Knowledge of composites is required
- Knowledge of modeling seat belts is required
- Leadership experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.