Apply OnlineApply by Email
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Shop Manager with Part 145 repair experience in Kent, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Shop Manager is responsible for assisting with the overall aircraft and aircraft parts maintenance activities, to develop and implement effective programs to instill processes and systems that deliver superior services to customers and ensure timely delivery of aircraft. Position will act as a liaison between Management, Quality Assurance and all shop personnel to fulfill production requirements and objectives.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ aircraft maintenance experience.
- A&P License and/or Aeronautical Degree.
- Have a complete understanding of FAR Part 145 Repair Station Regulations.
- Responsible for the oversight of hours, labor, material and processes involved in repairing commercial aircraft.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate departmental activities to fulfill production needs, meet inventory requirements and deliver manufactured products in a timely fashion.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.