LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Maintenance Trainers with experience developing course curriculum and syllabus, course instruction, and implementing company policies for an opportunity in Miami, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintenance Trainers will be responsible for curriculum development, instruction and senior level advice. The position will perform the development of course syllabus, curriculum, training aids, testing and the delivery of first class training to our customers. They will deliver cost-effective, high quality, state-of-the-art instruction materials. Responsible for the implementation of company policies and procedures and setting business goals to support performance management and development of the training support team.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Maintain professional communications with the training institution team, campus departments, support staff and senior leadership.
- Perform aircraft maintenance development activities, to include new curriculum development, revisions, and modifications.
- Perform as an instructor in airframe, power plant, avionics, and other courses.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of student and instructor training records, certifications and other required reports.
- Valid FAA A&P Certificate preferred.
- Must have Boeing and/or Airbus experience
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.