LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Project Manager with repair experience in Miami, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager is responsible for assisting with the overall aircraft maintenance activities to develop and implement effective programs to instill processes and systems that deliver superior services to customers and ensure timely delivery of aircraft.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Current A&P license required
- Must have 5+ years as a project manager with commercial aircraft
- Must have a minimum of 5 years commercial aircraft maintenance experience.
- Qualified to function at the highest level in the maintenance department which s/he supervises (mechanical, sheet metal or avionics).
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.