Apply OnlineApply by Email
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Controller with experience of aircraft and aircraft parts for an opportunity in Mobile, AL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This positions responsibility is to ensure that the aircraft is surface finished in accordance with the quality standards required both by the customer and aviation authority. The successful candidate will work within an international team.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Reporting to the Quality Manager.
- Assist with and carry out internal.
- Assist and prepare for external audits.
- Management of site quality per Aircraft Project:
- Opening Work Pack per Project specific.
- Ensure all project risks have been communicated and documented.
- Ensure all staff safety & training has been addressed prior to project start.
- Closing Work Pack ensuring Project has been completed & documented accordingly
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid drivers license. Must be willing and able to drive company vehicles or rental vehicles as directed.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.