A&P Mechanic – Line Maintenance
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Mechanics with Line Maintenance experience for an overseas job in Nairobi, Kenya. Paid airfare, lodging and allowances.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A&P Line Mechanics will perform all aspects of Line Maintenance on B787 and B737NG aircraft to include inspect, repair, modify and troubleshoot aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements. And ensure aircraft are maintained with the highest degree safety and are ready for scheduled flights.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- B737NG and B787 General Familiarization Course
- Must be willing to work overseas assignment for 1 year.
- Must be willing to work 12 hours shifts, 5 days a week).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.