Apply OnlineApply by Email
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Chrome Plater with experience chrome plating loads for an opportunity in Santa Ana, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Chrome Plater performs plating of metallic parts to enhance corrosion protection and/or abrasion resistance. Must demonstrate ability to process per sequence of operations, including works from blueprints, sketches or specifications to ascertain sizes and finish requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Primary responsibility of the Plater is to Chrome Plate parts per scheduled load.
- Plating of the parts requires ability to control Rectifier Settings such as the voltage and amperage as required per specifications.
- Monitors parts to ensure that plating deposit on all surface areas are uniform and free from any pitting blisters or other non-conforming discrepancies.
- Adhere to safety regulations such as wearing all PPE provided and following all housekeeping duties.
- Ability to process all different types of parts including Outer Diameter (OD), Inner Diameter (ID), Flange Face and Flash Chrome.
- Knowledge of inspection requirements and equipment such as use of Micrometers, Inner Micrometers, and Dual-Scope to verify size and thickness of parts.
- Ability to follow precise instructions and plate to procedures and specifications.
- Must have excellent hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to communicate, read, and understand English.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.