Apply OnlineApply by Email
Information Systems & Technology Manager
LAUNCH technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Information Systems & Technology Manager in Santa Maria, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
In charge of developing and implementing informative solutions to increase company efficiency.
Manage development projects, deployment, service levels, customer requests and troubleshooting for each information systems in place (ERP, PLM, HR systems, BI, all Business Applications)
The IT manager oversees the administration and maintenance of IT equipment. Primary objective to control budget, service level and customer satisfaction, the manager has responsibility to verify the purchase, installation, performance, and life-cycle maintenance of PCs, Phones, servers and LAN network connectivity equipment.
Performs local administration and operations functions as appropriate in accordance with standards, policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance or Industrial management field (certification in a relevant discipline)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence solutions (preferably IBM Cognos, Oracle BI)
- Strong experience and knowledge with data warehousing / database concepts / data modeling
- Experience in programing
- Preferably experience in industrial environment
- Knowledge in Relational, OLAP and ETL concepts and methodologies
- Programming skills preferably in SQL, VBA, Java
- knowledge of Testing methodologies, creating test plan, validating test cases
- Strong Oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage other Business Analysts and Developers
- Ability to understand business and industrial concepts and process
- Hands-on experience administering, deploying and maintaining models, reports, and cubes
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.