Apply OnlineApply by Email
LAUNCH technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a program manager in Santa Rosa, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Program Manager will assume complete responsibility for the schedule and financial performance of one or more programs. The Program Manager will work to coordinate, monitor, and facilitate the work of other disciplines, such as Operations, Engineering, and Material Control. The Program Manager will interact with Customers and serve as their primary contact
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required. PMP certification preferred
- 10+ years of program management experience. Aerospace background preferred.
- familiarity with MS Office programs, familiarity with MS Project
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Business travel up to 20% of the time.
- Experience with LEAN principles and continuous improvement preferred.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.