Apply OnlineApply by Email
Continuous Improvement Specialist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Continuous Improvement Specialist for an opportunity in Wichita, KS.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Defines improvement projects aligned with business strategies through the use of Just-In-Time/ Lean manufacturing tools and techniques. Facilitates and coaches projects and subsystems of Lean activities from inception through completion and acts as primary customer contact to meet project objectives. Catalyst for initiating change activities and coaches for sustaining momentum. Develop and implementing Lean improvement plans and schedules, ensuring accuracy and timely completion, conducting reviews and overseeing improvement activities(i.e. 5S, kitting, and Mechanic Verification.) Disciplines are related to project management, communication, training, program governance and problem solving skills.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related curriculum or equivalent experience/education/certification.
- 6 to 9 years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and 4 to 7 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- SAP experience required
- Must have shop floor experience to be able to navigate specifically the 737 assembly line.
- Must use data collected by the QE’s to focus in on areas on the shop floor where most defects are occurring
- Must be fluently proficient in the use of precision measurement equipment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.