LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an energetic and organized Project Coordinator at our high profile client site in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. This role will serve as the liaison between client management and LAUNCH whose key role is to assure customer satisfaction and oversee all LAUNCH employees at the client site.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to the site’s needs and its representative’s needs immediately
- Ensures LAUNCH is immediately notified of job openings, performance, and terms.
- Fills out daily and weekly reports.
- Serves as a point of contact for onsite technicians, recruiting team, sales team, workers’ comp office, compliance, and payroll departments.
- Serves as an administrator for any and all necessary paperwork.
- Provides onsite coverage during key times throughout the week.
- Keeps a pre-approved schedule and lets appropriate parties know when you cannot be onsite during that schedule for any reason.
- Follows all LAUNCH processes and procedures.
- Keeps up with communication about site needs and goings on.
- Effectively communicates all necessary information to contractors’ onsite.
- Follows all onsite Workers’ Comp procedures and immediately provides all required Workers’ Comp paperwork to Workers’ Comp representative.
- Must perform other responsibilities and duties within job scope as assigned by supervisor or manager.
Client Site Responsibilities:
- Meets with Human Resource representatives on regular basis to ensure needs are being met.
- Ensures LAUNCH is the preferred provider of temporary labor.
- Badges, checks in and checks out LAUNCH contractors on site.
- Follows any administrative duties that the client requires.
- Keeps up any information needed by client.
- Ensures that the Site has minimal issues with contractors.
- Ensures all issues are handled as quickly as possible.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and requirements:
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills. Candidate will pull and build reports, open/close orders as well as build candidate profiles.
- Ability to navigate client VMS software.
- Reliable transportation- this site is large and requires travel back and forth between different areas.
- This is a part-time opportunity.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Must be able to start immediately.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job-site.
- Must have a sense of urgency.
- The employee will be required to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Focus on objects close up.
- Walk the hanger floor on a daily basis
- Climb stairs, steps, and scaffolding on a weekly basis.
- Stoop, Kneel, and Crouch.
- May be required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.