LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Upholsterers for an opportunity in Appleton, WI.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Upolsterers will perform upholstery and trim completions on complex patterns and prints
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma/GED
- One (2) year of upholstery experience on corporate aircraft.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- A working knowledge of paint processes and products (lacquers, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and acrylics).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.