Aerospace Oven Operator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aerospace Oven Operator for a client in Auburn, WA.
Oven operator Ensure the parts in the oven have the correct thermocouple placement and quantity the requirements met.
- one (1) year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Verify oven cart paperwork with proper cure specifications.
- Attach all vacuum probes and TC wires to the appropriate connections in the oven.
- Determine and program the oven computer for the appropriate cure temperature/time according to specifications.
- Control and monitor the oven throughout the cure process.
- Unload, demold/break-out and clean cured parts and tools.
- Ensures proper disposal of used bagging material and plaster.
- Ability to read and understand detailed instruction; make mathematical calculations.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and lift up to 50lbs
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Load composite parts onto racks, trays or carts and positions them into the oven to bake for a specified time before removing.
- Hooks up and monitors TC wires and vacuum wires according to composite parts and specs.
- Ensure the parts in the oven have the correct thermocouple placement and quantity requirements met.
- Report on all production discrepancies and schedule concerns to the supervisor.
- Meet schedules and time allowances for production requirements.
- Sign off on all work performed according to specifications.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environment control standards.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes workplace safety.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Specific Job Skills:
- Basic understanding of Oven, Press and/or Broiler operations.
- Must be able to read the planning.
- Able to tolerate and work in excessive heat while maintaining safe work habits.
- Ability to learn specification for cure processes and pass the test for cure operator.
- Able to refer to and understand manuals, read blueprints, figure/calculate tolerance and panel thickness
- Ability to comprehend information and ideas presented orally and written.
- Ability to provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail or in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.