A&P Line Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Mechanics with regional jet, corporate jet, piston engine, or general aviation industry experience for an opportunity in Birmingham, Alabama.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A&P Line Mechanics perform troubleshooting, repair, and installation of aircraft engines and accessories in accordance with regulatory, customer, and company requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of experience repairing Regional Jet aircraft.
- Line service experience
- Must be willing to work overnight.
- CRJ Gen Fam highly preferred.
- Experience Troubleshooting systems, understanding of with wire diagrams
- Able to perform Phase, Doc and other related inspections on above mentioned aircraft
- Experience and understanding using and navigating through the following manuals AMM, IPC, SRM, AD and Service bulletins.
- Able to problem solve, adapt and work through maintenance issues in a timely mannerValid A&P license required
- Must have required tools to complete the mission.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.