LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Executive Assitant for an opportunity in Chula Vista, CA.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, financial statements and other documents.
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
• Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
• Helping prepare for meetings.
• Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
• Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
• Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
• Experience as a virtual assistant.
• Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
• Provide general administrative support.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
Experience and Qualifications
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
• Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
• Strong analytical skills
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
• Bachelors Degree.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
• A proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.