Job Duties and Responsibilities:
|Searching for an experienced Buyer who will be able to process purchasing requisitions from the managers in the field and turn those requisitions into purchase orders. The Buyer will be responsible for creating purchase orders, , answering vendor questions, resolving bill questions and providing them with additional order documentation as needed. The successful candidate for this position has experience in the manufacturing industry and an strong understanding of supply chain management concepts . Purchases materials or other goods and/or coordinates activities involved with procuring goods services, such as, chemicals, gases, tools, consumables and supplies for the plants . Negotiates and administers terms of supplier contracts within scope of designated authority in a legal and ethical manner. . Establishes and manages relationships with suppliers. Ensures on-time delivery performance and quality from suppliers by expediting purchase orders, following up on back orders, and notifying stakeholders of expected delivery dates. Researches alternative suppliers in case of material shortages or price differences. Reviews requisitions, purchase orders, and invoice issues for accuracy and conformance with established policies and procedures. Works closely with internal customers to clarify supplier related questions and issues|
A successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of four year experience of procurement by using ERP system (preferably SAP but can be other systems).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have experience of expediting shipments and negotiating terms.
- He/she must have a strong drive to execute on time deliveries on all shipments.
- Time management skills and the ability to handle high volumes of work are required.
- This position will also require the skill to be detail oriented as subcontracting requires multiple steps in complicated process.
- Finally, the candidate must have great communication and presentation skills to status our internal and external customers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.