LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Controller for an opportunity in Coral Gables, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The maintenance controller has the authority and responsibility for the supervision, coordination and accomplishment of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance functions in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations and TEM Enterprises policies and procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must hold a mechanic certificate with airframe and power plant ratings.
- Must successfully complete Company Indoctrination, and GMM training
- Must hold TEM Enterprises Required Inspection Item (RII), Receiving Inspection and Airworthiness Release authorities.
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret Maintenance Manuals, IPC, SRM, SWPM, Engineering orders, extracting technical data as needed.
- Must have General Familiarization Training on each airframe operated by the company.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is helpful
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.