School Bus & Tech In Charge Needed!
Pay: $19-$26 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: Mon. – Fri. 9:30 AM – 6 PM
School Bus Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine and preventative maintenance on school buses
- Diagnose malfunctions and perform vehicle repairs;
- Identifies and reports any additional maintenance and/or repairs found necessary in conducting assigned repairs and maintenance
- Perform DOT inspections regularly on site
- Maintain a safe, clean and productive work area
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The equivalent of a high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2+ years of related diesel experience.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must be able to pass CRIM & DMV Checks.
- Must be able to pass EMP Check.
- CDL – not required, but preferred.
- Must be able to pass FMCSA DOT Drug Screen.
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.