LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Maintenance Controllers with experience monitoring maintenance schedules for commercial aircraft A and C-Checks for an opportunity in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintenance Controllers will schedule maintenance visits in conjunction with the Director of Maintenance, and coordinate with appropriate departments to plan and schedule required tasks utilizing available ground time and personnel.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years Maintenance Controlling experience in a Part 121 environment.
- Must have experience in developing task cards for maintenance visits.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid FAA A&P Certificate required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.