Work Center Scheduler
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Work Center Scheduler in Atlanta, GA.
- Plans and schedules parts production schedule for Company’s aviation overhaul/repair facility in support of fleet operations and external customer requirements.
- Coordinate the prime shop’s production for station allocations, live aircraft, hangar, engine, and external customer demand (MRO), to ensure serviceable units are available when and where they are needed throughout Company’s worldwide operating system.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Leads/Foremen, maintenance technicians, shop coordinators, and inventory analysts to ensure requirements are met in an efficient and effective manner.
- Capacity planning, production status reporting, formulation of daily shop prioritization reports, job/work package assignments and throughput metrics.
- Identifies production constraints, material shortages, and surplus/scrap opportunities.
- Responsible for parts receipt, handling/protection, outbound deliveries, and inventory control in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Directs AMT repair activities related to changing operational requirements, and ensures all repairs are in accordance with applicable repair instructions related to EO/AD identification and accomplishment.
- Additional responsibilities include compliance oversight per Company’s policies and procedures, as well as adherence to applicable governmental regulation.
- Responsible for maintaining repair/compliance documents in accordance with FAR 121.380 as required, including management of repair records, configuration control, ACTL /NOAA tracking systems, unit cost capture, and warranty recovery.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, compliant work center in accordance with federal and company guidelines.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- High school graduate or equivalent, applicable advanced education desirable.
- Work experience in Technical Operations – Component Maintenance or Materiel Management preferred.
- Appropriate leadership experience preferred.
- Must have a general understanding of Technical Operations – Engine / Hangar / Component / Materiel Management operations and processes.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel required, familiarity with Microsoft Access preferred. Experience and proficiency with computer systems (SAP, MIRS) required
- Experience with CAPS, ACTS, ACTL and SCEPTRE preferred.
- Applicants must be physically able to lift up to 70 lbs, perform all the necessary duties of the job.
Apply to be considered for this Work Center Scheduler opportunity in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.