Sr Aviation Hydraulic Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Sr Aviation Hydraulic Technician for an opportunity in Gilbert, Arizona.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sr Aviation Hydraulic Technician will work in a leadership role in a 145 Repair Station with extensive knowledge of hydraulic components used in commercial and military aircraft
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years aviation hydraulic repair experience.
- Able to test, disassemble, evaluate, and reassemble complex hydraulic components and perform functional test on test stand
- Able to design “equivalent test” methods for components as needed
- Experience with conventional mechanical hydraulic systems and electro-hydraulic systems
- Ability to train newer less experienced employees on hydraulic repair
- Able to recommend new technology and equipment to management
- Be the “last word” on what is needed to repair/overhaul a hydraulic component
- Maintains current knowledge of and complies with customer/Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)/Joint Aviation Administration (JAA) technical data.
- Must be able to write descriptive statements concerning the condition of the assemblies being worked on.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.